Saturday, August 16, 2014

Jay West, Realtor, Mentor.

      Indya and I travelled up to Beaverton last Wednesday to take Jay West and his wife, Teena out to dinner.   Jay has an extensive resume in the field of real estate.   In particular, he has 20 years of experience as a Realtor in Mexico.  He is managing broker and is owner of a Windermere office in Cabo!  I was introduced to Jay through my Principal Broker, Matt Powell.  As it turns out, Jay and I have a number of friends in common and some similar significant personality characteristics.
      Jay picked out Pepita's restaurant in Beaverton.  An authentic Mexican restaurant, with awesome decor, spicy salsa, plentiful portions, and good service.  We were in the restaurant for about 90 minutes, however time flew by and it seemed like we just arrived when it was time to head home.
      Indya and Teena sat across from each other, and despite having just met, their conversation was spirited and personal.  For me, talking with Jay was simply fabulous.  He has a wealth of experience in a career for which I am just starting to explore.   So the ideas, thoughts, and questions flowed like chunky salsa!!   Keeping this simple, I am grateful for our new friends.   Jay has agreed to allow me to advertise some of his companies properties, so look for these in the Fall issue of the Windermere/Lane county magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment